Iklan Header

15 DARK ROMANTIC MOVIES

This dark list of romantic movies will make you shudder, cry and think about the nature of true love. The depths of your soul kind of passionate stories with a hint of supernatural, destiny or irony. If you revisit these movies they just may restore your faith in passion if you have lost it.

Sometimes I wonder what kind of beautiful, twisted mind can write a believable, yet vulnerable story of a street prostitute and a drunk who fall in love within the trappings of their dark, painful lives.  Leaving Las Vegas was my inspiration for this list, and as a movie is was so exceptional.  A few months ago I created a list of movies to rewatch that I remember enjoying back in the day. When I rewatched this movie, it got me thinking about all the great love stories that have a dark, passionate story.

See Full Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel