Iklan Header

countdown to halloween on netflix

Happy October, guys!! I am so excited to kick off the festivities for this month, but I have to note something first.

I went to the dentist today because I’m having pain in a tooth that was broken forever ago, and of course I have to have a root canal done, which they actually scheduled me for on this Thursday. SO, I may be a little absent on social, and I’m hoping that I can get Thursday’s post all situated ahead of time, but if not, please bear with me!

Now that we’ve got that out of the way, let’s get to the good stuff.

Although I’m a fan of fall in general, Halloween holds a special place in my heart. I’ve always been a fan of horror movies, and I’ve really been enjoying putting this post together for you, since I don’t get to watch them as much anymore with lots of kiddos in the house.

So I thought, what better way to kick off October than with a movie countdown to Halloween? Originally I was going to make this a list of the best classic Halloween movies, but I wanted to give you something with some suggestions on movies you might not have seen, and something that wouldn’t require you to go buy/rent a bunch of movies. So I put together a list of the best horror movies on Netflix. Not all of these are straight-up horror; some of them are more in the thriller category, but I thought that they would add nicely to the Halloween mood regardless. I’ve also included some horror-comedies to start us off lightly.


See Full Article

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel